Old 17-05-2008, 06:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default feedback, please

Is your growing situation very humid? I find in my situation clay pots dry
out quickly. You don't say if there were any good roots when you repotted.
How were they?

K Barrett

"Gail" wrote in message ...
I have a Phal that is currently in bloom. I received it last year. I
repotted it this winter and it did well. Now the leaves are drooping and
soft and I know this is the kiss of death. I repotted it again with fresh
bark (in a clay pot). I read that drooping leaves are a sign of either over
watering or under watering. Is there anything else I can do to save this
Phal? Thanks in advance. (I fertilize weakly weekly. I have been growing
Phals for about 4 years now....still a newbie).
Gail