Old 17-05-2008, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Glyphosate

On 17/5/08 08:33, in article , "stuart
noble" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

snip

Well, this is interesting BUT the OP wants to know how to be rid of it. I
don't think he's over concerned about its botanical name! So - how would
you get rid of it?

It does help to know exactly what it is you're trying to get rid of
though, so I'm grateful for the discussion :-)

I know what you mean but my crystal ball told me this was going to go off
into of those obscure urg discussions before returning about a month later
to the original point! But if you're going to glyphosate it or keep mowing
it, whatever-it-is will be an ex-plant. Just ask the lady whose husband
strimmed one of her young Lavateras to death!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk