Old 17-05-2008, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Glyphosate

On 17/5/08 08:33, in article , "stuart
noble" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

snip

Well, this is interesting BUT the OP wants to know how to be rid of it. I
don't think he's over concerned about its botanical name! So - how would
you get rid of it?

It does help to know exactly what it is you're trying to get rid of
though, so I'm grateful for the discussion :-)

I know what you mean but my crystal ball told me this was going to go off
into of those obscure urg discussions before returning about a month later
to the original point! But if you're going to glyphosate it or keep mowing
it, whatever-it-is will be an ex-plant. Just ask the lady whose husband
strimmed one of her young Lavateras to death!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 17-05-2008, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

It does help to know exactly what it is you're trying to get rid of
though, so I'm grateful for the discussion :-)

I know what you mean but my crystal ball told me this was going to go off
into of those obscure urg discussions before returning about a month later
to the original point!

Wouldn't be usenet otherwise :-)

Old 17-05-2008, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 17/5/08 12:44, in article , "stuart
noble" wrote:

It does help to know exactly what it is you're trying to get rid of
though, so I'm grateful for the discussion :-)

I know what you mean but my crystal ball told me this was going to go off
into of those obscure urg discussions before returning about a month later
to the original point!

Wouldn't be usenet otherwise :-)

Oh indeed. But by then the weed will either be rampant or it will be autumn
and the question will be academic. ;-))

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
children.'

glyphosate and vegetables Martin Brown United Kingdom 2 05-08-2003 03:43 PM
Glyphosate Huskies4all Roses 7 29-05-2003 05:56 PM
The dangers of weed killers - Glyphosate aka Roundup, the hidden killer. Malcolm United Kingdom 0 15-05-2003 10:45 AM
storage lifetime of glyphosate dave @ stejonda United Kingdom 7 12-05-2003 07:56 PM
storage lifetime of glyphosate dave @ stejonda United Kingdom 4 12-05-2003 11:45 AM