Old 17-05-2008, 02:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Moe Jones Moe Jones is offline

Default Better Bitters

Michael wrote:
Moe Jones wrote:

I have a 6 month puppy, the size of a German Sheppard, and she likes
to eat my plants on my patio. She got loose yesterday and took out
two strawberry plants and one tomato plant. All my plants are in
pots. I went to a pet store and they talked me in using a product called
"Better Bitters" from Canopy Scientific. I did a Goggle search and
the only links that came up for the product was for birds.

Has anyone ever used this product and is it OK to use on my plants?

Never even seen it, but capsaicin (pepper spray, bear spray) will
work well if the bitter stuff doesn't.

Thank you, if it does not work I will try the others.

--
Moe Jones
http://www.MoeJones.info