Old 16-05-2008, 06:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Better Bitters

I have a 6 month puppy, the size of a German Sheppard, and she likes to eat
my plants on my patio. She got loose yesterday and took out two strawberry
plants and one tomato plant. All my plants are in pots.

I went to a pet store and they talked me in using a product called "Better
Bitters" from Canopy Scientific. I did a Goggle search and the only links
that came up for the product was for birds.

Has anyone ever used this product and is it OK to use on my plants?

--
Moe Jones
http://www.MoeJones.info

Attached Thumbnails
Better Bitters-hpim0001-small-.jpg
Old 16-05-2008, 07:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Moe Jones wrote:

I have a 6 month puppy, the size of a German Sheppard, and she likes
to eat my plants on my patio. She got loose yesterday and took out
two strawberry plants and one tomato plant. All my plants are in pots.

I went to a pet store and they talked me in using a product called
"Better Bitters" from Canopy Scientific. I did a Goggle search and
the only links that came up for the product was for birds.

Has anyone ever used this product and is it OK to use on my plants?

Never even seen it, but capsaicin (pepper spray, bear spray) will work well
if the bitter stuff doesn't.

Old 17-05-2008, 02:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Michael wrote:
Moe Jones wrote:

I have a 6 month puppy, the size of a German Sheppard, and she likes
to eat my plants on my patio. She got loose yesterday and took out
two strawberry plants and one tomato plant. All my plants are in
pots. I went to a pet store and they talked me in using a product called
"Better Bitters" from Canopy Scientific. I did a Goggle search and
the only links that came up for the product was for birds.

Has anyone ever used this product and is it OK to use on my plants?

Never even seen it, but capsaicin (pepper spray, bear spray) will
work well if the bitter stuff doesn't.

Thank you, if it does not work I will try the others.

--
Moe Jones
http://www.MoeJones.info

[IMG] code is On

5 TIPS FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF HOME BUSINESS...5 TIPS FOR BETTERMANAGEMENT OF HOME BUSINESS...5 TIPS FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF HOMEBUSINESS... Tonya Thompson United Kingdom 0 28-04-2009 01:30 PM
Better Bitters Moe Jones Garden Photos 0 16-05-2008 06:53 PM
Better Bitters Moe Jones Lawns 0 16-05-2008 06:38 PM
Ever heard of Paulownia trees? Catalpas better! Cereoid+10 Gardening 0 03-02-2003 10:17 AM
Big Boy or Better Boy tomatoes Andy N Edible Gardening 5 02-02-2003 01:01 AM