Old 18-05-2008, 02:02 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Newbie: Goldfish pond requirements

wrote:
the minute I step close to the pond I have the swarm in the corner begging for food.
Ingrid

So, I take it from this that my fish aren't hungry enough yet to
appreciate additional feed from a human source.....personally, I would
prefer the fish to get the majority of their food naturally but I guess
it depends on the fish that you are keeping and the environment that you
want to create.....My dream is a natural pond that I just need to
supplement sometimes with artificial food but the majority of the food
comes from what they find grubbing around.....

Gill