Old 19-05-2008, 04:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf Kirchmeir[_3_] Wolf Kirchmeir[_3_] is offline

Default Re Garden in France

v_coerulea wrote:
I have a incurable curiosity which sometimes gets me into trouble. This time
it just wasted a whole bunch of time. I combined and decoded 113- 253KB
pictures for the first picture. I combined and decoded using OeyEnc just to
get a 20 MB file encoded in rar. I tried to open the file using winrar and
the file was encrypted with a password!!! If you're as curious as I was and
found the password, let me know if it was worth it. Thanks.
Gary

If the *.rar file was encrypted, then the original poster didn't know
what he was doing. Just clicked buttons, IOW, without understanding what
the effect would be. Unless he provides the password, you won't be able
to decrypt the post (which is probably a movie, BTW,m not a picture.)

Too bad.

--
wolf k.