Old 18-05-2008, 11:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Re Garden in France

I have a incurable curiosity which sometimes gets me into trouble. This time
it just wasted a whole bunch of time. I combined and decoded 113- 253KB
pictures for the first picture. I combined and decoded using OeyEnc just to
get a 20 MB file encoded in rar. I tried to open the file using winrar and
the file was encrypted with a password!!! If you're as curious as I was and
found the password, let me know if it was worth it. Thanks.
Gary

Old 19-05-2008, 02:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Le Sun, 18 May 2008 18:48:40 -0400, "v_coerulea"
a écrit :

I have a incurable curiosity which sometimes gets me into trouble. This time
it just wasted a whole bunch of time. I combined and decoded 113- 253KB
pictures for the first picture. I combined and decoded using OeyEnc just to
get a 20 MB file encoded in rar. I tried to open the file using winrar and
the file was encrypted with a password!!! If you're as curious as I was and
found the password, let me know if it was worth it. Thanks.
Gary

My password is domivica The garden and my house is in
France BOURGOGNE near Chalon sur saone .
Every year i go in usa for holliday I love USA In september ,my
wife and me we going Arizona new mexico texas oklaoma and during
one week in las vegas and a the end we return to phoenix
..................for PARIS.
Bye Michel
Old 19-05-2008, 04:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

v_coerulea wrote:
I have a incurable curiosity which sometimes gets me into trouble. This time
it just wasted a whole bunch of time. I combined and decoded 113- 253KB
pictures for the first picture. I combined and decoded using OeyEnc just to
get a 20 MB file encoded in rar. I tried to open the file using winrar and
the file was encrypted with a password!!! If you're as curious as I was and
found the password, let me know if it was worth it. Thanks.
Gary

If the *.rar file was encrypted, then the original poster didn't know
what he was doing. Just clicked buttons, IOW, without understanding what
the effect would be. Unless he provides the password, you won't be able
to decrypt the post (which is probably a movie, BTW,m not a picture.)

Too bad.

--
wolf k.
Old 19-05-2008, 04:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

a écrit :

I have a incurable curiosity which sometimes gets me into trouble. This time
it just wasted a whole bunch of time. I combined and decoded 113- 253KB
pictures for the first picture. I combined and decoded using OeyEnc just to
get a 20 MB file encoded in rar. I tried to open the file using winrar and
the file was encrypted with a password!!! If you're as curious as I was and
found the password, let me know if it was worth it. Thanks.
Gary

My password is domivica The garden and my house is in
France BOURGOGNE near Chalon sur saone .
Every year i go in usa for holliday I love USA In september ,my
wife and me we going Arizona new mexico texas oklaoma and during
one week in las vegas and a the end we return to phoenix
.................for PARIS.
Bye Michel

Why don't you just turn off the password and encryption before
compressing files for posting on a newsgroup? Passwords adn encryption
are for sensitive files, not for files you want to share with anybody
who subscribes to a newsgroup!

Enjoy your holiday!

HTH

--
wolf k.
Old 19-05-2008, 05:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Gary wrote ...
I have a incurable curiosity which sometimes gets me into trouble. This
time it just wasted a whole bunch of time. I combined and decoded 113-
253KB pictures for the first picture. I combined and decoded using OeyEnc
just to get a 20 MB file encoded in rar. I tried to open the file using
winrar and the file was encrypted with a password!!! If you're as curious
as I was and found the password, let me know if it was worth it. Thanks.

You have too much time on your hands Gary, you retired? :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 21-05-2008, 12:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Yes I am, Bob. How did you guess? It's the only was I can manage the several
thousand orchids and 15a of property, in gardens. My wife sometimes claims
what you did. ;)
Gary

Gary wrote ...

Old 21-05-2008, 04:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Gary wrote after
"Bob Hobden" wrote after
Gary wrote ...
I have a incurable curiosity which sometimes gets me into trouble. This
time it just wasted a whole bunch of time. I combined and decoded 113-
253KB pictures for the first picture. I combined and decoded using OeyEnc
just to get a 20 MB file encoded in rar. I tried to open the file using
winrar and the file was encrypted with a password!!! If you're as curious
as I was and found the password, let me know if it was worth it. Thanks.

You have too much time on your hands Gary, you retired? :-)

Yes I am, Bob. How did you guess? It's the only was I can manage the
several thousand orchids and 15a of property, in gardens. My wife
sometimes claims what you did. ;)

Me too, I think being busy is the secret to a happy retirement, at least
that's what the wife tells me!
Use it or lose it is my motto.
--
Regards