Old 21-05-2008, 12:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Re Garden in France

Yes I am, Bob. How did you guess? It's the only was I can manage the several
thousand orchids and 15a of property, in gardens. My wife sometimes claims
what you did. ;)
Gary

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

Gary wrote ...
I have a incurable curiosity which sometimes gets me into trouble. This
time it just wasted a whole bunch of time. I combined and decoded 113-
253KB pictures for the first picture. I combined and decoded using OeyEnc
just to get a 20 MB file encoded in rar. I tried to open the file using
winrar and the file was encrypted with a password!!! If you're as curious
as I was and found the password, let me know if it was worth it. Thanks.

You have too much time on your hands Gary, you retired? :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden