Old 22-05-2008, 08:15 PM
wind'n'stone wind'n'stone is offline
Registered User

noticed loads of responses on the azelias thread??

Anyways - I can look out the window and count about 15. Found three burrow holes on the bank in among the heather yesterday (now blocked up)

Guess if I can see this many there is probably a similar number hdden away. Cat has brought home couple of dead youngsters but don't think he is going to be effective as a full time rabbiter.

Going to the game fair in July, might ask the ferret guys there if they are interested.

I have a rabbit net fence at the back which is dug down about 12", but not bent out. Honestly can't be bothered uprooting it and starting over. Problem is surrounded by our own fields and it is impossible to keep it all rabbit proof.