Old 22-05-2008, 08:59 PM
wind'n'stone wind'n'stone is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy View Post
Am i just miserable beggar from Amersham or is the 2008 "media female personality" taking us round Chelsea grating on anyone else's' nerves
Only caught a bit of it and agree the breathy excitement just annoyed me. Yes, it should be someone who gardens. But not one of those 'professional' presenters!

I've never been but would love to go, just for some ideas and to see layouts etc. I just doubt that anything from 'down south' will grow in my exposed windy site with about 18 inches of soil!

Love the sound of the large ball - if I ever get round to having plants that grow I'll be asking you guys for ideas for unusual garden 'stuff'