Old 22-05-2008, 04:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] jjgurley@gmail.com is offline

Default Looking for classic hand weed sprayer

When I was young, my Father used a lawn sprayer that consisted of a
translucent green tube (about the size of those tubes you put in your
golf bag to organize clubs) with a sprayer mounted on the bottom, than
you just pushed down to dispense a dose of weed killer on a single
weed. The pump was activated by a rod that you pushed against the
ground. No bending over, no hand cramps, no overspray. Anyone know
where I might find one of these? I figure I could convert one of
those hand sprayers with a little ingenuity, but I'd rather honor
whomever still makes these great tools!