Old 22-05-2008, 08:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Question! How do I kill some unwanted grass?

On Thu, 22 May 2008 17:38:06 +0100, sirutherford
wrote:

Im putting decking in my garden and wish to kill off a section of the
grass rather than digging it all up! Does any1 have any tried and
tested ways to Kill grass so it wont grow back?

How large of an area? It takes time but if you can cover the area to
block light it will die. Plants can not live long without light.