Old 06-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Julie

Default Help identifying a flower

On 5 Apr 2003 16:33:15 -0800, (Deb D.) typed
these words:

Oops sorry about the mistyped url folks. I knew I should have checked
that.
Thanks Julie, that's what I named them too.

BTW, can anyone tell me how I can add this group to OE accounts so I
can access them with OE?
I am posting through google groups at the moment.

Deb

Um... I /think/ OE has a show - all groups setting. Then you would
scroll to rec.gardens and double click, or right-click and select
"add."

www.forteinc.com has a nifty free newsreader (I'm using the paid
version), if you're feeling adventurous.

Personally I don't trust any of the microsloth products (like OE) for
websurfing, they're too prone to holes that let virii and other
nasties in.

HTH

Julie

PS if my OE guesses don't work, and no-one else steps up, I'll be glad
to try again.