Old 23-05-2008, 02:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Question! How do I kill some unwanted grass?

"sirutherford" wrote in message

Im putting decking in my garden and wish to kill off a section of the
grass rather than digging it all up! Does any1 have any tried and
tested ways to Kill grass so it wont grow back?

--
sirutherford

I'll tell you want did not work on Bermuda (Sahara) grass in the gravel
driveway. 2 treatments of Roundup. Concentrated vinegar from the local
hardware store.

Same grass always finds light, and grows in that direction. Will penetrate
vertically 16" in a pot with drain holes without ever seeing sunlight. Will
easily find light in spacing in decking planks. Will drape the
circumference of such a deck.
--
Dave