Old 24-05-2008, 06:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Are my posts showing?

Ditto. I saw the one showing the basket, etc.

Diana

"Ray B" wrote in message
I saw the plant with the spike and buds just opening, but that's all I
recall.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Well that's kinda dumb? (Heel of hand hitting forehead)!!
The posts a-
1...Schomburgkia tibicinis flowers
2...The flowers
Cheers Wendy
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Have the two posts shown up of the flowers of the Schomburgkia plant
previously posted?
I am not sure what is going on but it's a sporadic thing. (missing jpg
posts)????
Cheers Wendy