Old 24-05-2008, 02:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Are my posts showing?

Have the two posts shown up of the flowers of the Schomburgkia plant previously posted?
I am not sure what is going on but it's a sporadic thing. (missing jpg posts)????
Cheers Wendy

Old 24-05-2008, 04:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Well that's kinda dumb? (Heel of hand hitting forehead)!!
The posts a-
1...Schomburgkia tibicinis flowers
2...The flowers
Cheers Wendy