Old 06-04-2003, 06:20 AM
B & J

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

"zhanataya" wrote in message

I have to ask - are you an Imelda Marcos with shoes? OR Does Bill believe

in
the pregnant and barefoot adage? The latter doesn't seem too logical with

conservative Republican wife! G

John

No I don't have so many shoes since I retired from the corporate
world. He doesn't seriously believe it, because I always made more
money than he when he was active duty. But he has a funny routine
loaded with zingers. I think the reason he does it (when plenty of
people are around) is because I can't come up with any good material
to get him back. I'm receptive to any suggestions though. Or are you
on his side? ;-)

zhan

Now that makes sense. I can't visualize you as a person who does what she's
told. G It reminds me of a gardening special interest group on perennial
Barb and I attend. At one meeting each person was asked to delineate his/her
special area of interest. When Barb's turn came she stated, "I have no
particular area of interest. I only do what John tells me." The entire group
exploded in laughter. Enuf said! ;-)

John