Old 05-04-2003, 02:32 AM
B & J

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

"zhanataya" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 13:33:11 GMT, C. Hurst wrote:

LOL!!!!

Ok Peter...

You go kill me a mammoth and I'll cook it up for you and try
to get some good veggies to accompany it...

While you are gone I'll work on prettying up the cave...
wink

Carla
(nurse, mother, photographer, writer, organizer, driver,
revolutionary, gardener, spouse, staff for my cats, and the list just
goes on and on...specialization is for insects...)

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan

I have to ask - are you an Imelda Marcos with shoes? OR Does Bill believe in
the pregnant and barefoot adage? The latter doesn't seem too logical with a
conservative Republican wife! G

John

Old 05-04-2003, 02:32 AM
C. Hurst

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:47:39 GMT, zhanataya wrote:

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan

*Sigh* And all the great comedians who are out of work.

I seriously have a girlfriend whose husband met us in the driveway one
evening (...we had taken all the kids out for pizza...) as we drove in
to let her know that he "...had to fix his OWN dinner..." OMG!!! He
is lucky that she is his wife...because if mine had ever pulled a
stunt like that...well...he would have been fixing his own dinner for
a LONG time....

Carla
Old 05-04-2003, 05:20 AM
zhanataya

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:22:28 -0600, "B & J"
wrote:

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan

I have to ask - are you an Imelda Marcos with shoes? OR Does Bill believe in
the pregnant and barefoot adage? The latter doesn't seem too logical with a
conservative Republican wife! G

John

No I don't have so many shoes since I retired from the corporate
world. He doesn't seriously believe it, because I always made more
money than he when he was active duty. But he has a funny routine
loaded with zingers. I think the reason he does it (when plenty of
people are around) is because I can't come up with any good material
to get him back. I'm receptive to any suggestions though. Or are you
on his side? ;-)

zhan
Old 05-04-2003, 05:20 AM
zhanataya

On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 01:23:14 GMT, C. Hurst wrote:

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:47:39 GMT, zhanataya wrote:

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan

*Sigh* And all the great comedians who are out of work.

I seriously have a girlfriend whose husband met us in the driveway one
evening (...we had taken all the kids out for pizza...) as we drove in
to let her know that he "...had to fix his OWN dinner..." OMG!!! He
is lucky that she is his wife...because if mine had ever pulled a
stunt like that...well...he would have been fixing his own dinner for
a LONG time....

Carla

Agreed. But I can't complain. Bill's a lot better cook than I. He
does about 90% of the cooking. I only cook when he's feeling
especially adventurous.

zhan
Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Jan Flora

In article , wrote:

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:47:39 GMT, zhanataya wrote:

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan

*Sigh* And all the great comedians who are out of work.

I seriously have a girlfriend whose husband met us in the driveway one
evening (...we had taken all the kids out for pizza...) as we drove in
to let her know that he "...had to fix his OWN dinner..." OMG!!! He
is lucky that she is his wife...because if mine had ever pulled a
stunt like that...well...he would have been fixing his own dinner for
a LONG time....

Carla

I have a gf with an SO like that. She has to rush home from work to feed
the idiot. I told her to buy him microwave dinners. She said he can't figure
out how to run the microwave. I said (and I quote) "well, he must be one hell
of a f**k, for you to put up with that sort of nonsense, honey." She laughed
and said he is. (He's building a barn for her horse right now. Apparently
he loves my gf, even if he *is* too stupid to feed himself.)

If we can get Tina to move over to our neighborhood (which she wants to do)
the men around here will teach her SO how to cook. They *all* love to cook,
and they are, in general, even better cooks than us gals. (Pretty damned up
and walking good.)

Then we'll have Tina around, to take care of our gardens when we have to leave
to go commercial fishing or go caribou hunting up north : ) : )

Jan

Old 05-04-2003, 08:08 PM
mememe

OH YOU POOR MISERABLE LITTLE MAN (or whatever you call yourself)
I FEEL SOOO SORRY FOR YOU! I OFTEN WONDER SOMETIMES WHY GOD CAUSES
SUCH SUFFERING FOR SOME, AND BLESSINGS FOR OTHERS. FOR ALL THE MISERY
I'VE KNOWN IN MY LIFE, I FEEL VERY BLESSED RIGHT NOW THAT I AM NOT YOU
!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2003, 06:20 AM
B & J

"zhanataya" wrote in message

I have to ask - are you an Imelda Marcos with shoes? OR Does Bill believe

in
the pregnant and barefoot adage? The latter doesn't seem too logical with

conservative Republican wife! G

John

No I don't have so many shoes since I retired from the corporate
world. He doesn't seriously believe it, because I always made more
money than he when he was active duty. But he has a funny routine
loaded with zingers. I think the reason he does it (when plenty of
people are around) is because I can't come up with any good material
to get him back. I'm receptive to any suggestions though. Or are you
on his side? ;-)

zhan

Now that makes sense. I can't visualize you as a person who does what she's
told. G It reminds me of a gardening special interest group on perennial
Barb and I attend. At one meeting each person was asked to delineate his/her
special area of interest. When Barb's turn came she stated, "I have no
particular area of interest. I only do what John tells me." The entire group
exploded in laughter. Enuf said! ;-)

John