Old 26-05-2008, 05:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ignoramus22089 Ignoramus22089 is offline

Default Is 10-10-10 appropriate fertiliser for tomatoes

I was a little turned off by the prices of fertilisers sold for
gardens (at home depot), but I have a bag of 10-10-10 fertilizer for
lawns, the sort that does not have any herbicides (ie, not a weed and
feed type, just feed).

Would you say that this is approproate for garden with tomatoes and
peppers and so on.

Thanks

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/