Old 06-04-2003, 08:21 AM
Roberto

Default Camelias

The north and south of your house, is there sun on one and not the other as
the plant must have summer sun to set the flowers for next year. Although
the yellow leaves indicates a lime soil, strange

Robert The Beachcomber
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/robert_brimacombe

Peter Donovan wrote:
: In have a problem with a Camellia somebody might help me with.I have
: two plants one on the front garden and one at the rear.The rear
: garden plant is full of blossom,and doing fine every year.While the
: one at the front garden is looking very poorly with yellowish
: leaves,and no flowers.The soil is the same both back and front I have
: given the poor plant a good dose of dried blood fertiliser to see if
: that is the problem.The soil must be pretty acid as my Rhosedendrun
: grow well.Any ideas? "Rachael Reynolds"
: wrote in message
: ...
:: Is there a good time to move a Camelia Donation. Its been here for
:: more than 11 years but is still very small. Wouldn after it has
:: finished flowering be good and could I keep it in a pot?
::
:: Thanks very much
:: Rachael