Old 28-05-2008, 03:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Banana Trees

In article
,
Sheldon wrote:

"David Hare-Scott" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote
Bananas don't grow on trees.

I can see that you and symplastless have much in common.

Huh? I don't know any "symplastless". What is so difficult for you
to comprehend about the fact that bananas do not grow on trees? Are
you legitimately mentally deficient or do you naturally portray an
anal sphincter... someone who can't decide on their own name must be
both... WTF is a Hare-Scott... I mean besides a pointy headed imbecile.

Oh goody, we're doing names again. Now that we have that out of
the way, what is your problem with the name Christian?
Inquiring minds and all that sort of thing, don't you just know;o))
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars