Old 28-05-2008, 04:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Banana Trees

"Sheldon" wrote in message
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote
Bananas don't grow on trees.

I can see that you and symplastless have much in common.

Huh? I don't know any "symplastless". What is so difficult for you
to comprehend about the fact that bananas do not grow on trees? Are
you legitimately mentally deficient or do you naturally portray an
anal sphincter... someone who can't decide on their own name must be
both... WTF is a Hare-Scott... I mean besides a pointy headed imbecile.

As you don't know him Symplastless could be a pillar of usenet society and a
font of growing and gardening wisdom.

There is nothing at all difficult to understand about bananas not growing on
trees. Out of curiosity why did you bring it up?

David