Old 28-05-2008, 02:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default V. Zengo White

I think she's making up the names. There is not a single, registered
vandaceous plant that starts with "zen", and I have no idea what she's
trying to pull with that ascocenda.

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
?? Is it me? I cant find this one either...

Diana Kulaga wrote:
I do think that the photos Frank took today have a decided blue tinge.
The weather is quite clear, and we took them outside, as we generally do.

Anyway, this plant has rarely been out of bloom since we got it several
years ago. It's a real trooper.

Diana