Old 28-05-2008, 12:23 PM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Any tips for a beginner?

len gardener wrote:
g'day trish,

take a look at how we do our gardens at our site. lots of step by step
pic's, would recommend same for you in those boggy situations, we also
ahve details on an agricultural drain in case that might help you
improve that drainage. alos into doing things along the permaculture
philosophy.

not sure where you live but up our way it is brassica and potato time,
along with garlic and onions.
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/

Hey, thanks, Len! Great site and lots of good advice! ;-D

--
Trish {|:-} Newcastle, NSW, Australia