Old 28-05-2008, 10:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default V. Zengo White

Please forgive the apostrophe in "thanks". I hate that. "Eats, shoots, and
leaves."

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news
Thank's Ten. The flower is about 6" across.

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
news:KcmdncbFHrdKVqHVnZ2dnUVZ_gadnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Diana Kulaga wrote:
I do think that the photos Frank took today have a decided blue tinge.
The weather is quite clear, and we took them outside, as we generally
do.

Anyway, this plant has rarely been out of bloom since we got it several
years ago. It's a real trooper.

Diana

Wow! That's a real eye-popper; what size are the flowers?