Old 29-05-2008, 02:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default V. Zengo White

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Okay, you two! I'm out here, y'know! I have found neither of them since I
bought them, so they're most likely unregistered. I do know both vendors, so
if it's ever in my interest to track down the lineage maybe it's possible.

Dark side indeed. Harumph! Anyway, if I decide to make up names they will be
far more inventive than these two!

Diana ;o)

6" flowers??? OMG!!!! I love white vandas and have tow but with much
smaller flowers. You say you know the vendors? If there are any more of
thse around, I would love to get my hands on one!