Old 30-05-2008, 10:33 PM
StarDust StarDust is offline
Registered User

Location: Sussex, UK
Unhappy

I have a baby Phoenix Roebelenii, which looks incredibly unhealthy due to stress, as i wasnt completely sure how to take care of it as one source would say it has to be placed in a bright room with indirect sunlight, others would suggest the oppersite ~ that it should be in full direct sunlight.. yada.. yada.. i have repotted the plant and pruned the dead frongs. its in such a poor state that im hopeing it still has life in it. could someone advise me on what i should be doing ~ takeing proper care of this lovely plant ??