Old 06-04-2003, 10:45 AM
Little Badger

Default Runner beans

Rob
A growbag is sufficiently big enough (of course it depends on how many
plants you are putting into it)!

I'm a big container vegatable grower and have succeded growing things like
marrows and potatos (will soon be harvesting these for Easter) in, not
massive, containers!

An average growbag contains 33 Litres of compost which is plenty!

Badger

"Roberto" wrote in message
Not actually in a growbag though surely?! It's far too small

Robert The Beachcomber
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/robert_brimacombe

"Sally Thompson" wrote in

message
: On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 22:14:58 +0100, "Little Badger"
: wrote:
:
: "Sally Thompson" wrote in
message
: ...
:
: Has anyone ever tried growing runner beans in a grow-bag? We have a
: lovely sheltered wall which would be ideal for them, but where there
: is no possibility of a bed, and I just wondered if I could use a
: grow-bag instead.
:
: Sally
: Of course you can!
: I myself grow them in a container filled with growbag compost!
:
: Badger
:
: Thanks, Badger - off to buy the seeds (well perhaps not tonight!).
:
: --
: Sally in Shropshire, UK
: Remove the LIZARD to email reply