Old 30-05-2008, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Joe Swift

On Fri, 30 May 2008 17:04:23 +0100, Ed ex@directory wrote:

I think Joe Swift should be retired from being allotment frontman.
Better to have one of his more experienced neighbours explain the
process. Then maybe we all learn how to do it properly, including Joe.

And does anyone think Joe Swift will still be tending his allotment
after the current series of GW is finished?

Have any of you heard the gardener who does a spot on Jeremy Vine's
lunchtime show? I've only heard him a couple of times but they showed
him on his allotment on one of the Chelsea progs I think. Now he
would be really good to tell everyone the secrets of allotment
working.

Pam in Bristol