Old 30-05-2008, 10:15 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
W Dale[_2_] W Dale[_2_] is offline

Default pondscaping a dream pond

On Apr 5, 2:22 pm, kathy wrote:
Let's say you talked your spouse into another pond...
or you moved to a new house and had an unlimited budget
and the use of several football playing teenagers for free
labor (minus pizza and pop).

What pond would you plan and build??
Koi pond, goldfish pond, plant crazy pond,
wildlife pond, streams, waterfalls, fountains,
a whole backyard pond, a pond that is both
inside and outside, 20 feet deep, fixed with
underwater cameras, something that could be
seen on google maps, bridges, islands, beaches,
sunken ships, mermaids, submarines?

k :-)

Hi everyone!
I think somewhere I may have indicated that I would be 'fixing up' my
pond this year. :-)

Update: Bottom drains are installed, skimmer installed and plumbed
into the bottom drain lines, settling tanks are in and plumbed, as is
the 150 gallon rubbermaid bio-mech filter. Waiting on a kinfe gate
valve to come in this Friday (5/30/08) so I can finish with the
plumbing and put in the liner. I hope to have it filled by this
Saturday. So far, so good, and not a whole lot of work. Almost like
puttering around the house! LOL
I will get some pictures posted in the near future and post them
he http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib/
It will look just a little different than my last pond.
W. Dale