Old 31-05-2008, 02:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Phoenix roebelenii. Pygmy date palm.

On May 30, 2:33 pm, StarDust
wrote:
I have a baby Phoenix Roebelenii, which looks incredibly unhealthy due
to stress, as i wasnt completely sure how to take care of it as one
source would say it has to be placed in a bright room with indirect
sunlight, others would suggest the oppersite ~ that it should be in
full direct sunlight.. yada.. yada.. i have repotted the plant and
pruned the dead frongs. its in such a poor state that im hopeing it
still has life in it. could someone advise me on what i should be doing
~ takeing proper care of this lovely plant ??

--
StarDust

Oh, please, I just have to reply:
The leaf of a palm (also a fern)
is called a "frond"
Love the "frong" bit, but it's not a word
..............yet. It seems to be becoming one
though.

Emilie