Old 31-05-2008, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Joe Swift

"Ed" ex@directory wrote in message
et...
So, it is NOT good that Joe Swift is the frontman for this as vegetable
growing is not his expertise and he often seems to laugh and sneer at
his fellow allotment holders who have years of advice to offer him which
he seems to treat with disdain. It used to be the case that GW
presenters were experts in their fields!

GW has now degenerated beyond belief and has become just another
lifestyle program like all those cookery programs that teach you
nothing.

snip

Ed, I do hope you've sent this to the Beeb, because if you haven't, it
won't
make a ha'porth of difference. Please let them have your opinion.

Yes. I have written to BBC about this and the current general demise of
GW.

Good - my vote would be for Rachel D.T. - she is more than welcome to garden
my world every week !
I am not to enthusiastic about the lady that sounds like she heralds from up
Blackburn way
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com