Old 31-05-2008, 06:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
rondoc rondoc is offline

Default black spots on my tomato leaves

On May 31, 2:49 am, martin godliman martin.godliman.
wrote:
Just got back into gardening after many years of not bothering and grown
my own tomato plants from seeds I probably put them outside a bit too
early (two weeks ago) now I notice the lower leaves have black spots on
them and not looking very good.
I Googled for an answer but I'm not sure I've had the definitive reply
exactly, so far it's only the lower leaves and the plants have started
to grow again after the sudden shock of all that cold rain...are they
doomed do you think?

--
martin godliman

I had same problem with plastic greenhouse... trying to get early crop
in Southern Cal. I sprayed with very dilute Naccosan and cut off the
affected leaves. Removed plastic and all is Ok now.