Old 31-05-2008, 05:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default When Nothing But Blue Will Do - 20083021.jpg

On Sat, 31 May 2008 08:24:26 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

A lovely blue, always wanted an all blue garden. Great shot too.
Cheers Wendy
"John - Pa." wrote in message
news
I think that my favorite blue in the garden is linum, the common
perennial blue flax. This is linum lewisii, the native North American
variety. The annual scarlet flax is also a terrific red, but that
isn't blooming yet.

This was taken using a 25mm extension tube on a Canon 24-105L IS for
the macro effect.

JD
Canon 1D-mkIII
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

I'm blue sometimes. I would love to be in your garden.)