Old 31-05-2008, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
scullsterhome scullsterhome is offline

Default Ornithology and Gardening

Perhaps. Does your visage have a scaring effect on horses, for
example?

I would think that this unlikely, as my christian name (can we use the term
"christian name" freely these days without offending some over-inflated
extremist imigrant religion and therefore all the PC namby pamby
politicians?) is I believe derived from Greek with the meaning "lover of
horses" (hopefully not in the biblical sense - whoops there I go again with
the religious undertones).
Wow that's some single sentence response, but it appears to be structured
and punctuated, if not spelt correctly.

Phil