Old 01-06-2008, 04:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default KBs Greenhouse pic for Faz ( rgo)

Here's the GH I built about 10yrs ago. Maybe 12... anyway its made from
pressure treated lumber painted exterior glossy white so it'll be somewehat
washable. The foundation is pressure treated 4x6's. The siding is what I
call a 'demi-wall' - so its not 'glass to ground' - its insulated with that
thick styrofoam board insulation (caulked with silicon)and 1/2" plywood
grooved siding on the outside. The ploycarbonate is 8mm twinwall on the
walls and 12mm (16?? I can't remember) triplewall on the roof. The height
is 11 ft at the roofbeam. Its 8.5 ft wide and about 30 long. Actually its
2 15' Ghs sharing a wall. I built one @ 15', then extended it another 15'.

Attached Thumbnails
Greenhouse pic for Faz (re: rgo)-dsc00117.jpg