Old 01-06-2008, 04:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default KBs Greenhouse pic for Faz ( rgo)

The shade cloth is Aluminet on the roof. Yeah, its just laying on the roof.
Its supposed to be elevated but heck. I'm happy I have anything at all up
there....The one on the side is from Home Depot. Its an error too. It
shouldn't be there at all. I roll it up or not. I could probably get away
without it. Ugly.... but I got more on my plate these days...

There ya go!

K Barrett

Attached Thumbnails
Greenhouse pic for Faz (re: rgo)-dsc00130.jpg