Old 01-06-2008, 06:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Greenhouse pic for Faz ( rgo)

Love looking at what you all do. I really need to make better use of the
overhead area in the lanai. Problem is, Frank is 6'3", and where I can walk
easily at 5'1", he cannot.

OTOH, he can reach *everything*, LOL!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Great stuff Tennis, love to see step by step pic of building g/h's & yards
etc.
No doubt lots of hard work but you are being rewarded already.
Cheers Wendy
"tenman" wrote in message
news:RIKdnWMglsR9gd_VnZ2dnUVZ_gqdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
This is the first pic I ever took of the GH I built last year (was it
only a year ago? It seems so remote!). Yes, that's me on the backhoe
digging for the foundation!

For more pics, and some construction details, you can visit my webpage:
http://www.orchidcourt.com/

just click on the 'greenhouse' link at the bottom.

And for those few of you who don't know (must be living under a rock or
something!), the pic on my main page is Trichopilia Charles 'Orchid
Court'.