Old 02-06-2008, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Yellow Archangel

In article dd35893f-e839-4db0-80a8-
,
says...
On 1 Jun, 23:24, Sacha wrote:
On 1/6/08 23:13, in article
, "Col

Wilson" wrote:
A book I'm reading mentions lamium galeobdolon (Yellow Archangel) and
I'd like to get my hands on some. However I can't find a supplier and
since I'm new to the gardening lark, I don't know anyone who can help.

Any ideas?

I live in Honiton, Devon.

http://www.avondalenursery.co.uk/Con...rennials_L.asp

But be aware that once you've got it, you've got it, if you see what I mean!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

In this case, that's what I want. Thanks.

If you pay me a visit you may have as much as you want for free, I call
it the Hob goblin!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk