Old 02-06-2008, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ornata Ornata is offline
Registered User

Default Yellow Archangel

On 2 Jun, 10:28, Sally Thompson wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 23:13:04 +0100, Col Wilson wrote
(in article
):

A book I'm reading mentions lamium galeobdolon (Yellow Archangel) and
I'd like to get my hands on some. However I can't find a supplier and
since I'm new to the gardening lark, I don't know anyone who can help.

Any ideas?

I live in Honiton, Devon.

If you're ever in Shropshire, we have masses in our wild garden :-)

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening

The cultivar 'Hermann's Pride' is much more attractive than the
species, with better variegation. Also it doesn't seem to spread so
much - at least, not in my garden, whereas the species has run riot.
(Not that this helps much with your search for a supplier!)