Old 02-06-2008, 01:56 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Inquiry: Searching for QR Compost Activator formulae Seeds

In article ,
terryc wrote:

On Wed, 28 May 2008 12:43:49 +0000, defman the bogeyman wrote:

Hi Loosecanon,

thanks for the tip. I'm looking at some searches of the word 'biodynamic'
with the radiobox for Australia ticked. Some listing came up, and I'm
looking at a few good ones. Thanks for this tip. I'm excited. Thanks again.

If you find a source of cheap (free) cow horns near sydney, please let
me know.

I'd be trying Wollondilly or Goulburn Abbatoirs. They look like they are the
closest to Sydney.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/