Old 03-06-2008, 06:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Broad Beans

In article ,
Linanden wrote:

Just started a small veg plot and have a question regarding our broad
beans as we have never grown them before. They are growing well and are
well supported and approx 2ft 6" to 3 ft in height, lots of flowers
formed on them,which are dropping off afer a while, i see it says to
pinch out after first pods appear and understand this and the reason
why. I cannot see any pods forming though, should they form with the
flower, sorry if it sounds a bit of a daft question but as i have never
really grown anything before you will proberbly get a few more as things
progress

The beans should follow the flower.
--

Billy