Old 03-06-2008, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Yellow Archangel

The message et
from Sally Thompson contains these words:

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 23:13:04 +0100, Col Wilson wrote
(in article
):

A book I'm reading mentions lamium galeobdolon (Yellow Archangel) and
I'd like to get my hands on some. However I can't find a supplier and
since I'm new to the gardening lark, I don't know anyone who can help.

Any ideas?

I live in Honiton, Devon.

If you're ever in Shropshire, we have masses in our wild garden :-)

Or Norfolk...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig