Old 03-06-2008, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Yellow Archangel

Rusty Hinge 2 writes
The message et
from Sally Thompson contains these words:

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 23:13:04 +0100, Col Wilson wrote
(in article
):

A book I'm reading mentions lamium galeobdolon (Yellow Archangel) and
I'd like to get my hands on some. However I can't find a supplier and
since I'm new to the gardening lark, I don't know anyone who can help.

Any ideas?

I live in Honiton, Devon.

If you're ever in Shropshire, we have masses in our wild garden :-)

Google on "yellow archangel" basket
(the 'basket' to get on-line shops in the result)
gives for example as 3rd hit:
http://www.reallywildflowers.co.uk/d...lants/range/9/
which has it at £7.90 for 10
--