Old 05-06-2008, 03:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nanzi Nanzi is offline

Default Sticky pots and got them in the ground

On Jun 5, 9:47 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Went out Tuesday for a round of nurseries with two friends. Came home with a
bunch of tomatoes (Bull's Heart, Aunt Ruby's German Green, Japanese Black
Triffle, Sugary, Black of Tula, Green Grape), four slicing cucumbers, Spirit
of Christmas hosta and Mocha Mint Huechera. Oh and some annuals for pots.

They're all in the ground or pots and I'm a happy girl.

Good Job!! It usually takes me a few days before I have everything
where it belongs after a nursery shopping trip. The Amish greenhouses
usually have everything I need and plenty more I want. I know I spend
over $225 on plants this year. I need a greenhouse so badly!!
Nothing in the garden is growing as fast as in the past. Temps here in
DE have been up and down.
What fun names and varieties of 'maters you scored. Post a link to a
basket of them for us when you harvest.
Nan in DE