Old 06-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Glenn S.

Default FOR SALE: 2002 Flagstaff Pop-up camper

Just to let you know, the arbor that I am building ( new, updated
pictures -- http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/NewPond30.html ) will only
cover the filter box at the far end of the pond. I don't plan to have any
of the arbor covering the actual pond. It will be 7' wide, to cover the
entire width of the end of the pond, 4' deep (the size of a sheet of
lattice), and a bit over 8' tall (again, the size of the sheet of lattice.)

I'm using clematis and HOPE that they will grow to the full height of the
lattice.

gds
Harpers Ferry, WV
Pop-up camper FOR SALE: http://ICanHelp56.homestead.com/Camper001.html

"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
That is larger than the one we are going to build. Ironically we are going
to build an arbor over ours too with trumpet vine. I find that clematis
doesnt climb as tall as i would like it to. I have a few clematis on our
fence. How tall is your arbor above your pond. I am trying to decide how
tall i would like ours. Did you put your arbor over the width or the

length
of your pond? I think i want to put ours over the length of our pond. What
do you think?
Cathy