Old 07-06-2008, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baal Baal is offline

Default Identification of Free standing plant holder

Without the benefit of a pic, you must be taking the pi$$?

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk
"Emrys Davies" wrote in message
The base of a plant holder, which is all plastic, at my bowling club
has been damaged and I would like to replace it. An extensive search of
Google Images was unsuccessful in identifying it, neither can I find it
anywhere else.

The whole of the holder is about 2' 6 tall. Its base is round and it
has the appearance of an elongated eggcup. The plant container, which
is also round, sits on the base via three plastic prongs which slot into
corresponding holes in the top of the base.

Can someone help me with this please? as it is part of a set and the one
without a base is not sitting very 'prettilly' at the moment.

Thanks,
Emrys Davies.