Old 07-06-2008, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Identification of Free standing plant holder

The base of a plant holder, which is all plastic, at my bowling club
has been damaged and I would like to replace it. An extensive search of
Google Images was unsuccessful in identifying it, neither can I find it
anywhere else.

The whole of the holder is about 2' 6 tall. Its base is round and it
has the appearance of an elongated eggcup. The plant container, which
is also round, sits on the base via three plastic prongs which slot into
corresponding holes in the top of the base.

Can someone help me with this please? as it is part of a set and the one
without a base is not sitting very 'prettilly' at the moment.

Thanks,
Emrys Davies.

Old 07-06-2008, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Without the benefit of a pic, you must be taking the pi$$?

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk

Old 08-06-2008, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baal" wrote in message
Without the benefit of a pic, you must be taking the pi$$?

No. You are not correct. I feel sure that readers will identify this
product from what I have said, but maybe the holders are old and out of
date.

Thanks,
Emrys Davies.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrys Davies View Post

Was it not like this? http://tinyurl.com/4azndx
Old 09-06-2008, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"beccabunga" wrote in message

Emrys Davies;797015 Wrote:
[...]

No, that is not the one. The one I am interested in is in two parts;
a base and a plant holder. Looks as if it is no longer manufactured.

Thanks,
Emrys Davies.

Old 09-06-2008, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Emrys Davies;797015 Wrote:
[...]

Betcha a dollar it is !
Send us a piccy !!

Regards
Pete

Old 10-06-2008, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Do not have the facility to send photo.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Pete Stockdale" wrote in message

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message

"beccabunga" wrote in

message

Old 10-06-2008, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message
Do not have the facility to send photo.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Sory for you.
Life without camera a near death experience.
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 11-06-2008, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baal" wrote in message
I rest my case!

Application dismissed forthwith !!

Regards
Pete

Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 08:11 AM
Basic free-standing 2-teir shelf sold anywhere? VX United Kingdom 5 20-03-2005 12:41 PM
improvised pot holder R United Kingdom 1 10-05-2003 11:20 PM
Rebar and other wonders: For Cass, the perfect holder Allegra Roses 7 05-04-2003 04:56 PM
For Cass, the perfect holder Allegra Roses 5 04-04-2003 05:56 PM