Old 09-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Freedom_Spark Freedom_Spark is offline
Registered User

Smile Growing Lupins from seed - question?

Hi there, I planted some lupin seeds in early March, the majority of which seem to be doing well, they have been put into seperate pots, I found this picture online which shows seedlings of a very similar size

http://www.gardenersworld.com/what-t...ouse/small.jpg

I'm a complete beginner & the only directions I have are on the seed packet which states that they will flower next spring, my question is, what do I do with the plants until then? Will they need to continue moving into larger pots until winter passes this year? They are currently outside in their pots & aside from one which appears to have been eaten by something they are all thriving.

Any advice welcome, many thanks.